Monday, July 29, 2013

K-pop, anyone?

Hi all! I hope you guys enjoyed the previous post about tips on traveling. KC Owen's tips are very helpful to those who are traveling anywhere around the world. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to check it out here! When I read his post, there were some tips that I wish I could have made during my travel days that I am sure to prevent the next time.

My journey in Korea is almost ending with just about two weeks left. I am sad about this because I have enjoyed a lot of things here that I will miss terribly, such as my students, some friends I made in the program, the cultural activities, my freedom...

But to bring this post on a lighter note, here are some songs that I have caught myself either singing or stuck in my head all day while here in Korea. And yes, they are Korean songs. So, those of you who are not familiar with some Korean artists, here are a few that are new and old.

 
Sistar - "Give It To Me" 


Psy - "Gentleman" 

Girls Generation - "Gee"

4 Minute - "What's your name?"

C.N. Blue - "Wetoria" 


2NE1 - "Falling In Love" 


Dynamic Duo - BAAAM

Ailee - "U&I"

Psy - "Gangnum Style"
Of course, this song never dies.



Happy listening! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

count